Questions Cameroonian Young Entrepreneurs Have Failed to Answer: Javnyuy Joybertadmin
Questions Cameroonian Young Entrepreneurs Have Failed to Answer: Javnyuy Joybert
As a business coach and enterprise development trainer and consultant, I have had the honour of coming across and providing my services to amazing Cameroonian entrepreneurs and even medium size businesses managed by people from 50 years and above.
Many young entrepreneurs and Cameroonian businesses experience stunted growth for several years and during my coaching or consulting moments with them, I always ask key questions, to my greatest surprise, many of them do not have answers to these questions, and do not even have official documents or working papers that can answer these questions.
Here are some of the questions I ask during The Strategy Moments. (Do not forget to contact me and benefit from my top-notch services after going through them).
This is not for a part time entrepreneurs, this is for full time and committed entrepreneurs
1. Why do you exist? Why did you create this business?
2. Where are you going? What is your big picture?
3. How will you conduct yourself as an entrepreneur?
4. Who is your ideal customer?
5. How will you measure your success as an entrepreneur?
6. What improvements must you make?
7. Who do you want to become in this entrepreneurial process?
These questions may look simple, let me challenge you get a pen, a paper and your favourite juice and carefully answer these questions. Am available to provide you top coaching support to enable you thrive. Book me now!