“Honesty costs nothing & lying could cost you everything. When you tell the truth, it becomes a part of your past. When you lie, it becomes a part of your future”
Let me ask you this, what drives you to make a life that has meaning?
People will follow you when you exhibit strong character & integrity. You want to become an influential leader (entrepreneur), what matters is who people around you become because of you.
Go for honesty & Integrity always. Young people do not build your career on a lie it will crash soon. Integrity is shown through possessing a set of core values that guide what you do, combined with an ability to project core values through actions.
How can you build integrity?
1. Avoid people who lack integrity. Surround yourself with people you admire
2. Set strong core values and live by them like honesty, reliability, commitment, fidelity, service
3. Be honest in all your communication. Say what you are going to do and then do so. Do not over-commit what you cannot do.
4. Be transparent. Part of being honest with yourself is being honest with people around you that value you.
5. Define and establish your purpose
6. Treat people the way you want to be treated. Being consciously aware of how you behave toward others is a sure way to help you to walk in integrity.
7. Get an accountability partner. Have someone who can hold you accountable for your actions and reactions. Someone who can shut you up when you messing up.
For speaking engagements, workshops and public appearances, in the areas of personal effectiveness & success, enterprise development & business growth, corporate & work place efficiency, process innovation & strategic execution, staff training & career growth kindly email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call +237 656140207