Today, let me share with you 11 fundamentals I live by daily & hold them close to my heart. It’s part of my culture for living. You can adopt some you are missing out if you value them
1. Strengthen the quality of my life by changing my inner voice
2. Failure is an opportunity for me to thrive next time
3. Do the things I find them meaningful & relevant
4. Challenge myself & improve my self esteem
5. Challenging my perspectives & considering opinions & ideas other than mine
6. Have compelling & attainable goals always
Advertorial: I provide “Home Coaching” This is where parents book me to work with their kids who are either in highschool, university, job seeking or just started career life. Book 674949153
7. Refuse to waste time on activities & people that don’t help to advance my progress towards my goals.
8. Effectively manage my time and take action consistently
9. Grow spiritually always through Bible studies, prayers & fellowship
10. Shut-up and listen attentively when my mentor or someone older than me is talking (Advice, counsel & wisdom)
11. Being resourceful. Don’t give up, instead looking for solutions to whatever problems might be standing in my way.
You are Rare You are Remarkable