Be a Chief Inspiration Officer (CIO) by Javnyuy Joybert
What does it mean to be a Chief Inspiration Officer? This means you have the ability to be self-inspired and to be an inspiration to many others.
To operate from the place of interior greatness and exponential results you need to be super inspired. Are you inspired? What inspires you? Do you inspire others?
To live the life that generate results, happiness and significance self-inspiration is pre-requisite. Self-inspiration is the ability to take yourself
- From bored to passionate
- From stagnant to active
- From discouraged to excited
It does not depend on external assistance. Self-inspiring people can inspire themselves (and likely others) anytime and anywhere.
Friends, family members, colleagues, coaches and many others can inspire you but the ability to look into yourself to find inspiration first is magical. Much of our success in life (financial, relational, physical, career, business) comes down to our level of inspiration. Mastery of work, absorption, creativity, perceived competence, self-esteem, and optimism were all consequences of inspiration
How to be self-inspired?
– Visualize the outcomes of your next action
– Create a vision board
– Change your environment
– Break through barriers of self-doubt
– Make a mantra that will stick with you
According to HBR, “Inspiration awakens us to new possibilities by allowing us to transcend our ordinary experiences and limitations. Inspiration propels a person from apathy to possibility, and transforms the way we perceive our own capabilities”
How to be an Inspiration to Others
It is imperative as a leader, executive, entrepreneur to consider how you can inspire others around you. Intentionally create an inspiring environment around you if you desire to tap the best from people. Confident people inspire other people with the sheer power of reliable communication.
– Use strategic vision and goals to motivate and inspire others
– Challenge the status quo and enabling creativity
– Build your resilience. Displaying just how much you can handle physically, mentally, emotionally can be awe-inspiring to others.
– Express your enthusiasm. Passion is something you must be willing to express if you want to inspire others.
– Excel at what you do: Be someone worth emulating.
– Place the common interest above your ego, no matter how hard it may be
– Be encouraging. Be that person who encourages others to keep pushing.
“What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal” Albert Pike
Get in touch with me today:
I am a business & productivity speaker, trainer & consultant with 9 years of experience and refined skills who empowers his audience and clients with deep insights, models & crafted tools they can apply in their businesses and lives to experience peak performance
My area of expertise cut across strategy & execution, process creation & implementation, employee essential skills, business startup & expansion, personal and team productivity. Tel +237 674949153 or firstname.lastname@example.org