Javnyuy Joybert Recognized as a Global Thought Leader in HR
Top 50 Global Thought Leaders and Influencers on HR (September 2020) has been announced. Javnyuy Joybert made it to the Thinkers360 leaderboard for the top 50 global thought leaders and influencers on HR for September 2020.
According to Thinkers360, “this is more than just a list, Thinkers360 live leaderboards are based on our patent-pending holistic measure of thought leadership and authentic influence looking far beyond social media alone”
Javnyuy Joybert is a business & productivity speaker, trainer, consultant & social entrepreneur with 9 years+ of experience (consulting with 350+ institutions, training and speaking in 8 countries, lecturing in 2 universities) and refined skills to empower his audience and amazing clients with deep insights, models & crafted tools they can apply in their businesses and careers to experience peak performance.
His area of expertise cut across strategy & execution, process creation & implementation, employee essential skills, business startup & expansion, team productivity, digital transformation, future of work. Javnyuy has designed and facilitated training programs like virtual team collaboration, communication & presentation, public speaking, emotional intelligence, product design, market development, digital transformation, strategy alignment and implementation, performance management, higher order thinking skills among others…
- Define the strategic value, implications of an idea, critique ideas through questions, pain points and empathy
- Define terms and illustrates ideas based on current strategies and desired results
- Sees practical implications and clarifies exceptions and deviations
- Understand how to mine data and study trends
- Provide valuable insight and perspective on the current economic and market conditions in Africa
- Design, manage and deliver effective youth leadership and education programmes
- Stakeholder management, needs assessment, monitoring & evaluation
Javnyuy is a Member of the Youth Skill & Innovation Council, been featured as a future leader of World Economic Forum, Global Youth Ambassador, 2017 alumni of the Cameroon Leadership Academy, YALI RLC Fellow Accra Ghana, 2018 Mandela Washington Fellow – Clark Atlanta University, 2019 TEF Entrepreneur, 2019 Obama African Leader, Forbes Business Council Nominee March 2020, Recognized as Top 8 Business Continuity Thought Leader & MBA graduate from Rome Business School. He is a certified lean strategist, KAIZEN quality & productivity improvement consultant, RPA Business Analyst & Enterprise Design Thinking Practitioner
Contacts: Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp +237 674949153