What is governing your behavior…?
Your emotion or your reasoning?
How much is emotion governing your behavior versus reasoning?
Many people are suffering in life, career and business right now because their behavior is governed by emotion. Their ability to take time to think something through is low.
One of the most powerful skills in the journey of success is emotional intelligence.
If you let emotion engineer your behavior you will always crash.
If you let reasoning engineer your behavior you will always be 2 steps ahead.
To manifest the right success behavior you need to be intentional. Order these courses & change
1. Building Relevant Networks Course
2. Proactivity Lifestyle Course
3. Self Discipline Course
4. Building an Innovative Mindset Course
To order kindly WhatsApp +237674949153
People who are led by emotion are reactive in nature.
People who are let by reasoning are proactive in nature.
Characteristics of people who are led by emotion (poor emotional intelligence)
– They behave insensitively
– They don’t always say the right thing at the right time
– They blame others for their problems (when they are largely responsible)
– They walk away from challenges & conflicts
– They struggle to keep relevant relationships.
As an entrepreneur, as a young professional, as a student, choose to be emotionally intelligent and build your ability to be a critical thinker. Be in charge of your behavior, it should not be on autopilot.
“If your emotional abilities aren’t in hand, if you don’t have self-awareness, if you are not able to manage your distressing emotions, if you can’t have empathy and have effective relationships, then no matter how smart you are, you are not going to get very far” -Daniel Goleman
Wishing a great month of August and Week ahead.